VISA  (transit / entry)

Permission to enter another country is the sole prerogative of that country and "entry may be refused even travel documents are complete".

For "
travel to a foreign country", passengers must ensure that they have all necessary travel documents such as a PASSPORT or VISA, as directed by embassies and consulates.

Please verify in advance whether your transit and/or destination country or countries require a VISA for transit or entry, and apply well in advance.

Please visit the "Canadian Foreign Affairs and International Trade" and/or "IATA" websites (
at the bottom or in the links section),or contact the local consulate or embassy of the country you are transiting/entering.